Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tiny Drug Store Haul!


^ Here are some goodies I picked up the other day at the drug store! ^


I was excited to see that my local grocery store has an e.l.f display that they just put out! I picked up 2 liquid eyeliners, one in Copper and one in Stardust. I wore copper yesterday to work and it was very pretty! It said on my whole shift and we were outside in the heat! I got a soothing lip balm in Strawberry Creme. It smells soooo good! I also just pick up another Wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara because I ran out of mine. I use both sides of this for my eyebrows. All of these products were a dollar each. 


Finally! I have purchased something from the Wet N Wild Fergie collection! I picked up the Take on the Day eyeshadow primer. I am excited to try this out. It cost $5.29. I also picked up my holy grail mascara.The Wet N Wild Megalength mascara in very black and in WATERPROOF!!! That's right the makeup gods have answered my prayers!!! My holy grail mascara now comes in waterproof!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I was when I walked over to the display and saw that!! This mascara is usually $1.99 at Rite-Aid but at Walgreen's it was $3.29, I was not thrilled about that. 


Lastly I picked up the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Peach Petal. It is such a beautiful nude color and I plan to pair it with my Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude. This on clearance for $4.29, it is originally $8.49. I do believe that these lipglosses are unfortunately being discontinued so I am so glad I was able to get my hands on this shade. My store only had 2 left!

What are some products you've recently picked up?

Til next post!!











No comments:

Post a Comment