Monday, June 24, 2013

Beauty Through The Decades: 20s!






It's finally here! The first installment of the Beauty Through The Decades Series! Every Monday will feature a look from a different decade done by myself and a guest blogger. Today's guest blogger is the gorgeous Maria of Amriaa's Blog!


Maria's Look: 



Maria tried this look out with two lipsticks. The first (darker one) is a Max Factor lipstick in 685 Mulberry and the matte red shade is actually a red Avon lip pencil that she used all over her lips. 


For her eyes she used a Jade Starlights palette. She believes there are 20 colors in the palette. She used a champagne for her inner corners and beneath her brows, a brown in the crease and a bit upwards and a glittery black on the lid. All the colors in the palette are shimmery.

Doesn't she just look absolutely gorgeous?!
 Be sure to head over to Maria's blog here to see her post!

My Look:


For my lips I used a Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick in 916D. I used the e.l.f. blush and bronzer duo for contouring and Wet N Wild Reserve Your Cabana for my highlight. (My camera and lighting did not want to corporate with me for these pictures!) 



On my lids I used the Rimmel ScandalEYES eye shadow pencil in witness white as a base. I then used the shimmery off white color from the Wet N Wild ColorIcon Lust palette all over my lids and under my brows. Also from that palette I used the silver shadow for my crease and outer corners. I then used the crease color from the Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat trio. It is a shimmery black. I used this color to define my outer corners. 


20's makeup was just absolutely stunning wasn't it??

Huge thanks to Maria from Amriaa's Blog for being apart of the series! Your look came out amazing! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Next week will be the 30's! I still need a guest blogger so if anyone is interested in doing a 30's look shoot me an email! Click here for more info on the series and to see the decades that are still available!

Til Next Post!

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD that headband! I love it and your look :D What a great idea you had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I love your headband!! I also didn't have a 20's looking headband so I made this one out of a regular black headband and a huge hair clip that my mom had lol.
      Thank you! and thank you so much for being apart of it! :D

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see next week's 30s looks :D I am imagining you as Betty Boop right now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to do it! Haha! I should do Betty Boop!

      Delete
  3. Well done, girls! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look absolitely amazing :) Btw I am loving the red in your hair! I really want to add color to mine I just haven't decided quite how I want to do it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait for our post together!

      And thanks! I've had it since January. It just now started fading. Colors are fun! I went for the "halo" look is what my hair dresser called it. My bangs are all red so when I pull it into a pony tail it looks like all my hair on top is red.

      Delete
  5. Love this post! I love the looks both of you did. Stunning! Can't wait for ours :)

    ReplyDelete