Thursday, June 27, 2013

Drug Store Haul!

I recently placed an order on eyeslipsface.com and picked up a few things from the drug store. Most of this haul is e.l.f. products. I'll start with the e.l.f. products and then show the other drug store items that I got. There will be swatches of all the products. It was hard to get pictures of some of the swatches cause of how light the product was but I did my best. 
So let's jump right in!



e.l.f. essentials shimmering facial whip

These are $1 each and can be used for pretty much anything. I purchased Spotlight, Lilac Petal, Golden Peach and Pink Lemonade. I got them to try and use as blushes (minus spotlight). However I am curious to see how they work on the eyelids. 


e.l.f. studio baked blush

These blushes are $3 each and I purchased it in the shade Peachy Cheeky. When my package arrived this was actually broken. It was in so many pieces. They sent me a new one and thankfully it arrived undamaged! I have worn this blush once and I do like the way it looks on my cheeks. There is some shimmer in it. 


e.l.f. studio blush

These blushes are also only $3 each. I purchased the color Peachy Keen. This is more on the coral side with I like. I am a fan of coral blushes. There is also some shimmer in this blush. The only way I can think to describe it is shiny. I have worn this a few times and I like it. It stayed on for my whole shift at work so the staying power isn't too bad. 


e.l.f. studio HD blush

This is the item I was most excited about! I am happy I finally got my hands on one! These HD blushes are only $3 also. I purchased the shade Superstar. I haven't tried this out yet but it is very pigmented. I have seen some reviews on YouTube where girls did demos with these blushes and it looks as though a little goes a long way. It is recommended to use the e.l.f. studio small stipple brush to apply it and unfortunately I ordered the regular stipple brush and it is way to large to use. I'll need to purchase the small stipple brush and I really want to get my hands on the shade Headliner.



e.l.f. studio golden bronzer
This golden bronzer is also only $3. I used it the other day and I must say it is pretty shimmery. You definitely have to be careful when using this. I definitely need to work with this bronzer some more to see if I can get it to work the way I want it too. I don't like too much shimmer in my bronzer because that just does not look natural. The first swatch is all the colors swirled together and then under is each color on its own.



e.l.f. studio cream liners

These cream liners are only $3. Before I purchased these too ( punk purple and teal tease) I only owned one, the black one. I absolutely loved it so I figured I would give the other colors a try also. When my package arrived the purple was completely melted. No matter what I did it would not dry out to be use. Thankfully the sent me new ones! I can't wait to try these out with some fun looks. 


wet n wild coloricon bronzer

This was $3.93 at my Walmart. I got the shade Reserve your Cabana. I have heard everyone talking about this bronzer so I decided to finally pick it up. I really like it. I have been wearing it as a highlight ever since I bought it. 


black radiance palette
I believe that black radiance is by the same company that makes wet n wild. These palettes are more expensive then the wet n wild ones. This palette retails for $6.99 at my Rite Aid and it is in the shade Urban Jungle. I had been eyeing it for a long time. When I went in the other day I noticed they had a little "gift set" and it included this palette and a mascara for only $4.99! The colors are super pigmented. I will definitely do a look using this palette!


lippes!

Wet n Wild  Mega last lipstick- $1.99! I got the shade Red Velvet for an upcoming post because I was lacking red lipstick!

N.Y.C round lipstick- $.93! This is in the shade Chiffon. I really like this color. It is not super pigmented but looks nice on my lips!
ChapStick- $.99! Haha, this was just something fun I picked up. I got cake batter and velvet cupcake. These seriously taste like it too!! 


What have you picked up lately at the drug store?!

Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment