Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blogger Spotlight: Elegant Rebel Beauty!


She is the sweet blogger behind Elegant Rebel Beauty!

What is your blog about? & What makes your blog unique / special?

"My blog is about my journey to becoming a makeup artist. I post looks that I try on myself and others, write reviews and post photos. I also do journalistic type opinion pieces on topics like inner beauty. The main goal of my blog is to document my experiences, favourite products, looks and interesting collaborations on my way to a career in makeup artistry. It's also a chance for me to display a new aspect of my photography. All makeup and photos of me and others (except celebrities) are done by me unless otherwise stated."

When did you start blogging and why?

"I started blogging in May 2013. I'm a photographer and a freelance journalist, and I've always had a passion for cosmetics and beauty. Over the past year, I've been increasingly interested in using natural, non-toxic products. I developed a relationship with Key Botanicals (www.keybotanicals.com) and began posting looks using their makeup on my Facebook page. I had so much fun doing this, and the feedback I was getting was so positive, that I decided to once and for all chase my dream of becoming a makeup artist. The logical first step for me was to start a beauty blog. So far, it's been an amazingly fun and educational experience. I've been welcomed warmly by other beauty bloggers, and have learned so much from them. I've also learned a lot about beauty, makeup, and myself in this process, and I anticipate those lessons will just keep growing as my blog grows!"

Fun facts about Stephanie!
  • "I have a gorgeous two year old daughter, she's the light of my life!"
  • "I'm a singer-songwriter, and am currently working on material for a full-length acoustic album."
  • "I'm left handed, but I use right handed scissors and do pretty much everything but write with my right hand."
  • "I'm obsessed with karaoke and go as often as I can! My go-to songs are anything by No Doubt, Fleetwood Mac or Tom Petty."

Go on! Stop by Elegant Rebel Beauty! and show some love!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Til next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment