Sunday, June 9, 2013

This or That Tag!

So I did a This or That beauty tag last year but this one is a little different!
Notorious Beauty Blog tagged me to do this so let's get started!


Blush or Bronzer 
I would have to say blush! I am not that big of a bronzer girl. I honestly just started getting into bronzer and contouring. I am still learning the ropes with that process!

Lipstick or Lipgloss
If it was a few years ago I would have said lipgloss in a heart beat but I am going to say Lipstick! I have been loving lipstick especially really bright coral colors. I have been experimenting with a lot of colors lately! I am really loving red lipsticks but I am not sure if they look right on me! It may just be I am not used to seeing myself with red lipstick. 

Foundation or concealer 
Definitely foundation! I LOVE my sephora foundation, the color match is great and I really like the coverage. I cannot seem to find a concealer that works for me! I have really bad under eye circles and I can't find one. Any recommendations?!

Eyeliner or Mascara 
I would say eyeliner. I could go without mascara. There are some days where I don't even wear mascara. Its not really a product that I am like "omg! I can't forget to put that on!"

Neutral or Colorful Eyeshadow
Colorful eyeshadow all the way! I have so much fun with colorful eyeshadows and all the fun looks that you can do with them!

Loose or Pressed Eyeshadow
Pressed. Loose eyeshadows are just too messy for me!

Brushes or sponges
Brushes! I cannot get the hang of using sponges, I tried the other day with my foundation and it did not look good!

Natural or Fake Eyelashes
Well considering the fact that I cannot get fake eyelashes on to save me life I would have to say natural lol. I really am trying to get the hang of fake lashes because they would be fun for some dramatic looks that I do. 

Waterproof or regular mascara
Waterproof. My mascara leaks sooooo bad if it is not waterproof. In a matter of 10 minutes I will look like a raccoon!

Filled in or Natural Eyebrows
Filled in! I fill mine in just to really define them. I mean there are days where I also will just wear them natural. I just like to fill in the patches where there isn't as much eyebrow hair. 

Contour or All over bronzer
Well I am naturally on the tan side and I tan very fast in the sun so I do not need all over bronzer and I am still trying to learn how to contour properly lol so neither? is that an option? lol.

Drug store or High end makeup
Drug store all the way! I cannot justify splurging on makeup no matter how much I may want it! I usually with ask for it as a present but I don't buy high end makeup. 


I tag everyone!!

Til next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment