Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blogger Spotlight: Notorious Beauty Blog!


 She is the lovely blogger behind Notorious Beauty Blog !

What is your blog about? & When did you start blogging and why?

"I started blogging November of 2012 because I have been reading beauty blogs for the last 6 or 7 years and I really wanted to join the beauty blogging community. Already in the last couple of months I have met some amazing people through my blog and I hope people are learning as much from me as I am from them :) So far I am loving it and I really enjoy putting up posts and interacting with my readers."

What makes your blog unique / special? 

"I feel like what makes my blog special is the focus on college student beauty. I have a section of my blog titled College Beauty Spotlight where I interview college aged women about their everyday makeup routine and makeup decisions. It is so much fun to read over the interviews because I learn so much from each of the people I interview :)"

Fun facts about Tori!
  • "I am a junior in college and a double major in Sociology and Women and Gender Studies." 
  • "I am the youngest child in my family and I LOVE being the baby."
  • "I want to be a makeup artist and am going to apply to attend Makeup Designory in LA"
Make sure to take some time and  stop by Notorious Beauty Blog!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Til next post!







No comments:

Post a Comment