Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunshine Blogger Award!


HUGE thanks to Stephanie from Elegant Rebel Beauty for nominating me for this award! Make sure to stop by her blog!

**This is my second nomination for a blog award! Tori from Notorious Beauty Blog nominated me for the Shine On award but unfortunately I was unable to pass that on however I still wanted to recognize Tori for nominating me! So thank you Tori :) Everyone make sure to stop by her blog also!**

Now onto the questions!

What is the default song you put on when you want to listen to something but don’t feel like choosing?
  • In all honesty I do not have a default song however I do have a default band that I put on when I don't feel like choosing. My default band would be Asking Alexandria. I looove them and have seen them live twice. Awesome experience!

What do you do when you’re uncomfortable in a social situation?
  • I am either very quite and awkward. If I am super uncomfortable I would most likely leave (if that is an option)
What article of clothing do you own that you know is stupid but you really like anyway?
  • My "grandpa" sweaters hahaha! I have these oversized sweaters that I purchased from the thrift store. They are completely ridiculous and don't look good on me but I love them anyway! I got them because I loved the oversized sweater look with leggings but I don't pull it off very well yet I continue to wear them!. 
Do you like typing better or hand writing, and why?
  • I would have to say hand writing. I find that I get more done when I hand write things out first. Especially for school when it comes to essays it is so much easier to make corrections and add and delete things when you are hand writing out the drafts. Also whenever I try typing I quickly get distracted by the internet! 
What writer would you like to believe writes in the style that you think in?
  • Lol, I have no idea.
Is time alone liberating or depressing?
  • It could definitely be both. I think it depends on the situation and why you are alone in the first place. Personally I love taking time out of the day to spend time alone. 
Have you ever written a letter to someone and never given it to them?
  • Yes I have. It totally slipped my mind and never made it into the mail box! I believe there was one time I was just too lazy to go to the post office to purchase a stamp, oops.  Haha.  It's only happened once or twice. I don't write letters often. 
What movie influenced you most, and was that influence psychological, aesthetic, or both?
  • This is honestly a tough question. I really don't know. I mainly only watch horror movies because that is all that truly interests me movie wise (with the exception of a few movies) but I can't say that any of the movies I have seen have influenced me. 

I nominate (i'm not 100% positive if some of these bloggers have already been nominated): 





Again, Thank you so much Stephanie for nominating me! (if you didn't just get nominated for this I would have totally nominated you cause I love your blog!) <3
Don't forget to stop by her blog Elegant Rebel Beauty

Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment