Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 2013 Favorites !

This month I do not have too many favorites. I haven't really been trying new products and have been using the same few products consistently. However I will share with you the few favorites that I did have this month.  


Victoria's Secret PINK with a splash: Fresh & Clean

  • This month I have been reaching for my PINK body mist in Fresh & Clean. I really like this body mist because it is not a very strong smell and like the name it is very fresh. I usually keep this little guy in my purse. 

Wet N Wild ColorIcon Palette in Lust

  • This is the palette I have been reaching for lately. I found it a few months ago at a dollar general and I absolutely love it. The numbered colors are the ones I have been using the most. These shadows are very pigmented! Never a let down when it comes to Wet N Wild shadows!

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks in Bare it all and Just Peachy

  • I love the Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks! They are my favorite. This month these are the two that I have been using a lot. I have been really keeping a neutral lip this month. I love that these are matte lipsticks. The pigmentation is great as well as the lasting power. 

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face masks: 
Avocado & Oatmeal and Peel-off Cucumber  

  • I have been really getting into face masks this month! The two I tried this month were by the Brand Freeman Feeling Beautiful. I used the Avocado & Oatmeal mask and the Peel-Off Cucumber mask. I just love the feeling of a mask on my face and I love the peel-off ones because I think it is fun to peel them off lol. I had been browsing their website and these 2 are considered perfect for normal to combination skin and that is not my skin type at all! I found 3 masks that they carry that are considered perfect for my skin type so I am going to purchase them to give it a good! I will also be doing a review on the 3 masks I test out.


Well that's all that favorites I have for this month!

What products were you loving in the month of May?


Til next post!!












No comments:

Post a Comment