Sunday, June 16, 2013

Selena Gomez Come and Get It Inspired Tutorial !

This is my take on Selena Gomez's makeup look in her music video for Come and Get It! This is the first time I've ever recreated a celeb look so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Let's Get Started!



Inspiration Photos:

My Recreated Look:



Products I Used:


  • Ivory and Wheat e.l.f. shadows (top two)
  • Eyelid and Crease color in Wet N Wild I'm getting Sunburned Palette
  • e.l.f. glitter shadow in Night Owl
  • Wet N Wild Take on the Day eyelid primer

  • e.l.f. studio eyebrow kit in Dark
  • Sephora eyeliner in black
  • e.l.f. studio cream eyeliner in black
  • e.l.f. clear brow gel
  • Revlon Fabulash mascara in Blackest Black and waterproof
  • Wet N Wild Megalength mascara in black and waterproof

  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Coral
  • e.l.f. smoothing lip balm in Strawberry creme



Tutorial: 

  • You want to start by applying the Wet N Wild Take on the Day primer all over your eyelids. 
  • Next take the eyelid color from the I'm Getting Sunburned trio and apply it all over your lids stopping a little higher than your crease. Smudge it into your lower lash line.
  • Take the crease color from the same palette and apply it to the outer corners working it into the crease. Make sure to use a fluffy blending brush and really blend this color out. You don't want it to be too dark. 
  • Then mix Ivory and Wheat from the e.l.f. palette together and apply this under the brows as your highlight.

  • Take the Sephora eyeliner and line your water line and tight line with it. 
  • Using the e.l.f. cream eyeliner line your upper and lower lash line creating a winged eye.
  • Apply 2 coats of the Revlon Fabulash Mascara to your upper lashes.
  • Apply 1 coat of the Wet N Wild Megalength mascara to your lower lashes.
  • Using the e.l.f. eyebrow kit fill in and shape your brows.

  • If your lips are dry apply e.l.f. smoothing lip balm in Strawberry creme
  • Apply Revlon's colorburst lipstick in Coral 




Voilà! Your all finished!






Til next post!





2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I had my eyes on this look of hers haha! So I'm glad you coose it <3 so pretty on you, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ever since I saw the video I was like I really want to try that look! I was definitely nervous because it was the first time I have ever recreated a look that I've seen!

      Delete