Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blogger Spotlight: Beauty Informer!


She is the lovely blogger behind Beauty Informer!

About Patricia!
"My name is Patricia and I love to write. Among my many interests, the ones that consistently keep my passion to write alive are beauty, style, food and people. And following my heart, I created Beauty Informer."
"I love the art of makeup and learnt most of my techniques from the best YouTube gurus – makeupgeek, pixiwoo, missjessicaharlow, kandeejohnson and gossmakeupartist. I spent hours listening to and practicing techniques shared by them. I now am quite close to being as good as a professionally trained MUA. The ones who reap the benefit of my makeup skills, apart from me, are my friends, family and colleagues."
What is your blog about? & What makes it unique/special?

"When my curiosity and thirst to learn more about beauty and style kicked in, I realized there is so much information available on the internet, for free. As I started to do my research, I realized that there was some really interesting information that many people pay to know about. As I started to share my knowledge and references with people I know, I realized that many like-minded people would be happy to have the information I found. 
So I created my blog as a forum to share:
  •         Beauty product reviews
  •          Beauty news
  •          DIY skincare and makeup tips
  •          Events and happenings that beauty addicts would be interested in (work in progress)

I also plan on doing my research and answering beauty queries that my readers need information around. So, feel free to write to me at beautyinformer@gmail.com to get answers to any of your beauty questions.

Please feel free to visit my blog – beautyinformer.wordpress.com

If you like my writing, please show me some love and hit subscribe or follow on my blog."

Fun facts about Patricia!

  • "My favorite color is purple."
  • "I hate pessimism and try to stay away from people who breed it."
  • "I believe in forgiving and not holding on to grudges as the only one it affects is oneself. And, I want to be happy. Happiness is the secret to extended youth and internal beauty I hear."
  • "I am trying to cut out as many chemicals as I can from my skin care routine. I am currently in love with olive oil, honey, coconut oil and Vitamin E."

Make sure to take some time to check out Beauty Informer and show her some love! 
(click the photo to be redirected to her blog!)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Til next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment