Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Yay, today is my first What I'm Loving Wednesday! This is going to be something that is going to stick around. Basically every Wednesday I am just going to let you all know what I have been loving lately. 


Neutral Eye Shadows
(e.l.f. Natural Eye palette, WNW Silent Treatment, Almay Brighteyes duo: Bronze, WNW Walking on Eggshells, e.l.f. custom quad)

Lately I have been really into neutral shadows. I usually don't use them too often because I love using crazy bright colors. However, I have found myself reaching for neutrals a lot ! Especially my Walking on Eggshells trio from Wet N Wild (I've hit pan on the eyelid and crease color). I how quick and easy it is to do a neutral and it matches anything that you plan to wear that day! It's also great for work because I don't want to wear too much or too bright makeup to work. I also don't want to spend an enormous amount of time on work makeup that's most likely going to melt off my face, haha. Neutrals have definitely been my go to look. I have also been able to experiment with bold lip colors for the pop of color look with the neutral shadows which is also loads of fun!

What have you been loving lately?!

Til next post!

6 comments:

  1. I love the wet n wild walking on eggshells trio a lot too! I've hit pan severely on the light champagne pink & white shade. Love this post!

    www.kateflowermaquillage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great trio! If they sold the eyelid color from the trio on it's own I would purchase it in a heart beat! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love neutrals! I've been doing a smokey look with neutral colors recently, and I've been loving the results!

    Michele :)
    http://trendybelleblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love smokey neutral eyes! I'm usually big with color on my eyes but the neutral look has been a nice change lately especially for a quick look for work!

      Delete
  3. Oooooooh those are suuuuuch beautiful shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been having a lot of fun with neutrals lately!

      Delete