Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blog Make Over & News! (Blogger Spotlight, etc)

That's right Blog. Make. Over!
I think that is what I am in the need of right now. 
I really want to revamp my blog and give it a new look. 
I have also been thinking about using social media more with my blog. I am considering making a facebook page for the blog! That's pretty much the one place where I do not really "promote" my blog and I am thinking that maybe I should go for it! I am very nervous about doing that to be completely honest but it would be a good way to get the blog out there!
I do have an instagram, twitter and Pinterest. Feel free to follow me on either or both ! :p
Instagram--> anesth3tic_ally
Twitter--> anesth3tic_ally
Pinterest-->allysonu125

Some other news!
* I want to bring back Pinterest Interest! This was something I thought of when I first restarted my blog last year. Every Sunday I will post what has been catching my eye on Pinterest. I really love this site! It's full of great ideas and inspiration for just about anything!

* It has been awhile since I have done a NOTW. I used to post them about every Sunday but unfortunately at my new job I am not allowed to wear nail polish (it is killing me to not wear polish!). I will try to post NOTW as often as I can but it will not be as frequent as it used to be :(


* What I'm Loving Wednesdays! This is a new series that I am going to be starting. Every Wednesday I am going to be sharing something that I have been loving for the week. It will only feature one product and it can be anything from beauty to food!


* I am hoping to start doing some DIYs soon. I have a lot in mind that I would love to share with you all!


* I have really been enjoying doing eye tutorials so they are not going anywhere. If there is a type of look you would like to see me recreate let me know in the comments!

Blogger Spotlight
* Lastly, I would really love to do a Blogger Spotlight. I will dedicate a post to a blogger to share their blog and help them get noticed! I have been seeing different variations of this throughout the blog community and would love to participate. I think it is a great way for bloggers to come together and help each other get noticed! Click on the Blogger Spotlight tab (or click here!) for information on how to be featured in Blogger Spotlight! :)


Til next post! 









No comments:

Post a Comment