Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beauty Through The Decades Series! (beauty bloggers needed!)

Lately I've been thinking about different series that I could do and as I was looking at pictures of makeup and that's when I thought a Beauty Through The Decades Series would be fun! I would do a makeup tutorial for each of the decades. I thought it would be different to highlight the makeup trends of all the decades and how far makeup has come!

However I didn't just want to do this by myself. I want to incorporate other bloggers! I am going to do a look for each of the decades but I would like to also feature a blogger in each post with their makeup look for that decade. That way people can see how the makeup trend from those decades look on some else also and not just me.   

These looks will be posted every Monday starting next week.


If you would like to participate in the Beauty Through The Decades Series please shoot me an email at allthings_ally@yahoo.com with the series as the subject and we can discuss which decade you would like to do! 

The decades will be: 
20s (6/24) - Taken !
30s (7/1) - Still Available !
40s (7/8) - Taken !
50s (7/15) - Taken !
60s (7/22) - Taken !
70s (7/29) - Taken !
80s (8/5)- Taken !
90s (8/12)- Taken!
and the closing post of the series will be Bloggers Signature look where I will feature my signature look and I would love to have all the bloggers that participate feature their signature look! This will be on August 19!


Til Next Post!



2 comments:

  1. I'll try to come up with a 20's look! :D what a greta idea

    ReplyDelete