Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beauty Blog Challenge: Day Seventeen!

Fashion Pieces that are on your Wishlist

Jeffery Campbell shoes! One day I will own a pair. I love his shoes they are so unique and fun but the price tag is not pretty!


Printed leggings! I am a huge fan of printed leggings but don't own many.  These are from WetSeal. Photo is linked to where you can purchase them on the site. 


Skater dresses! I do not own any skater style dresses but I really like the cut of them. I definitely want to add a few to my wardrobe this summer. These are also from WetSeal. Photo is linked to where you can purchase them on the site. 


As you can see I don't have too many things on my fashion wishlist because I haven't really been looking at clothes lately. I have been too busy and broke lol!

What's on your fashion wishlist?!

Til next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment