Friday, May 31, 2013

Would You Rather Tag: Makeup Edition Take 2!

I was tagged by Notorious Beauty Blog ! I did this tag last august but I am going to do it again! Make sure to check out Notorious Beauty Blog she has became one of my favorite beauty blogs! She has great posts, so head on over and check her out! 

Now for the tag! Let's get started!

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? 
-I would have to say lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows. At least I can still have a decent face with just mascara, eyeliner, lipsticks and lipglosses lol

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- I would rather never be  able to cut it again. I used to have long hair and then I went on a hair cutting spree when I was in high-school. Now I can't get my hair to grow past my shoulder!

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
-Definitely a coral cheek. Coral blush looks better with my skin tone, a lot of pinks are not that flattering on me.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
- I would have to say this is a tough one! I think I am going to say makeup! There are a lot of high end brands that I would love to try but I cannot justify spending that much money for makeup products! Which is why my makeup collection is only drug store (minus my sephora foundation). 

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
- I would rather apply eyeliner as a lipstick! I just couldn't imagine applying lipstick as an eyeliner, that would be difficult and would most likely look terrible!

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
-Definitely Sephora! I have never tried any MAC products but at least if I could only shop at Sephora I would still have access to many brands unlike at MAC

7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
- One lip color! I really love to do lots of different eye looks which require way more than one eyeshadow! I could just use a nude lip color as my one color, that way it would match with everything!

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
-  This is a tough one because in either situation it's not a fun time! I guess I would chose my winter clothes in the summer since that's only jeans and a hoodie. I couldn't imagine wearing shorts and a tank in the middle of winter! Hello frost bite and hypothermia ! Lol.

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
-Bright nails! They are just so much fun!

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
-My favorite lip product. I only recently got into lip products so it wouldn't brother me as much to give up my favorite lip product. 

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
-Messy bun! They are super cute, plus I don't like the way I look in a ponytail. It does not suite my face. 

12) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
-Never use lipgloss again, I have way too may bottles of nail polish! Plus I really love painting my nails. I am not allowed to have nail polish on my nails for work and it is killing me ! So I know never being able to paint my nails again is not an option!

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
- As much as I would suck at it, I would rather sharpie them in everyday. I couldn't imagine walking around with no eyebrows!

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? 
- As much as I love my nail polish I would give it up for my makeup! I couldn't imagine not having any makeup! 


I tag all of you guys!!


Til next post!!




2 comments:

  1. Our answers were complete opposites all the way up to #5 then they were pretty similar from then on :) Thanks for the shout out! It is so fun to see how other people's answers are so different from your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! and no problem! I always give shout outs when I can! It is fun to see other peoples answers! I was shocked because some of my answers now are different from my answers when I did the tag the first time.

      Delete