Sunday, May 5, 2013

Make-Up Madness: e.l.f. Studio Collection!

Let's Jump Right In!
(Note: All products were $3 unless otherwise stated)



*Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette*

  • This palette costs $10 and you get 100 shadows! It's definitely a good deal! I really love this palette, there is a great range of colors. The only problem I have with the palette is mainly the first row of shadows and the last 2 rows of shadows. Now matter how hard you try and get the color to come up it just doesn't show up whatsoever. Even the black doesn't work. With that said I still think its a good deal because you do get a lot of shadows and in my case I own so many blacks and grays it doesn't matter that that row doesn't work. 



*Natural eye palette*

  • This was part of a set that I purchased at Target for around $5. This palette is great for your neutral color needs, and is perfect for creating neutral looks. Great size for travel and I use this very often. 




*Eyebrow kit*
  • I have this kit in dark. I use it everyday to fill in and shape my brows. The powder shade is a little on the light side for my brows but paired with the gel you can't even tell! If you are looking for an affordable brow kit I definitely recommend this one. 




*Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder*
  • I purchased this before they came out with the other shades they now carry. So mine doesn't have a shade on the sticker, however I went online to see which one it is. Looks like it is the shade "St. Lucia". I love this blush!! I wear it everyday, it is definitely my go to blush. It has some shimmer in it but not so much that it's unflattering. However, I really dislike the bronzer. I do not like that there is shimmer in it and it is just WAY too dark. It looks like I tried to contour with mud. I think this duo is definitely worth it for the blush. 
*Tone correcting powder*
  •  I also purchased this before they came out with the other shades. So I went on their site to figured out which shade it is and it is "cool". I must say I am not entirely impressed with the product as for the tone correcting. I got it to help with the redness from my eczema and it didn't really do anything at all. Part of that could be at fault of the eczema. I wouldn't buy it again, it just wasn't working with my skin. 
*Body Shimmer*
  • This is in the shade "blazing bronze. It was a product that came in my free $20 mystery bag. This is a promotion that they have often, spend $25 and get a mystery bag with $20 worth of free product. Personally I do not care for it. The website states that you can use it on your cheeks, lips or eyes. I do not have any use for this product. It's way to dark to be a bronzer and the amount of shimmer is not appealing. I am glad I did not spend my money on it.





*Cream Eyeliner and Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon*
  • I really like both of these products. I have the cream eyeliner in black and I have the waterproof eyeliner crayons in navy and gunmetal. The cream liner stays on all day and I do not have a problem with is smudging or running. The only problem I have with the waterproof eyeliner crayon is that they do not seem to work in the waterline. 



*Glitter Gloss*
  • I have the shade Golden Glitz. I really love the color but I dislike this product. It is SO sticky! It just feels nasty on the lips. I will not be purchasing any more glitter glosses



* Lip Primer and Plumper*
  • I do not use the plumper side so I cannot give my opinion on it. I really like the primer side though. I use it whenever I am wearing bright colors. It works great in filling in lines and I find that the colors look better with the primer under. 
* Lip Lock Pencil*
  • I LOVE this. It really does lock your lipstick in place and keep it there all day long! This is a great product and worth investing in!

What are some e.l.f. studio products you own?

Til next post!!










No comments:

Post a Comment