Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Make-up Madness: Wet n Wild collection!

Let's get started!


Color Icon Palettes 
  • From left to right I own: "I Got Good Jeans", "I'm Getting Sunburned", "Silent Treatment", "Spoiled Brat", "Walking on Eggshells", "Cool as a Cucumber" and "Lust". 
  • I absolutely love these palettes! They are affordable which is always a plus. Also they are very pigmented! The colors are gorgeous! They are definitely a product to invest in. I use "Walking on Eggshells" everyday! 


Color Icon Blush and Bronzers
  • The bronzer I have is in the shade "Goddess" and the blush is in the shade "Mellow Wine". These are also great products. I do find that I need to have a light hand with these products because they are EXTREMELY pigmented. If I am not careful with the bronzer it will look like I smeared mud all over my cheeks. LOL!


Color Icon pencil liners and Mega Liner
  • For about a dollar these pencil liners are worth it. There is a good choice of colors. I use the white liner in my water line a lot. They are creamy so you can put them in your water line with no problems. As for the mega liner, I wish I would have gotten the waterproof one because this one smudges and runs really badly. I look like a raccoon when I wear it. 


Megalength Mascara 
  • This is my everyday mascara! I love it. It really gives your lashes a lot of length and separates them. It does not clump my lashes or flake throughout the day. The only down fall about this product is that it is not water proof and as far as I know there is not a water proof version (please correct me if I am wrong!). Definitely recommend this mascara !


Megalast Matte Lipsticks 
  • From left to right I own: 901b-Think Pink, 902c-Bare it all, 903c-Just Peachy, 907c-Mauve outta here, 916d-Ravin' Raisin and 919b-Vamp it up. 
  • These are my FAVORITE lipsticks! Super pigmented and I love that they are matte! They pretty much stay on all day! My two favorite colors are Think pink and Bare it all. Bare it all is my everyday nude lipstick. It looks great with my skin tone and it is my perfect nude. Below are some swatches of the lip sticks.


What are some of your favorite products from Wet n Wild?

Til next post!!














8 comments:

  1. I love Wet N Wild and I definitely agree that the Megalast Matte Lipsticks are the best! They are not as moisturizing but they definitely last a lot longer than even some of the high end lipsticks I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually will wear them with a gloss so that they don't feel as dry on the lips but definitely! They do last very long! Wet N Wild is one of my favorite brands! Have you tried any of the Fergie products from Wet N Wild?

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried any of the Fergie line because I didn't hear the best reviews of them. Have you? I just love how great the quality is for the price! Wet N Wild is so inexpensive!

      Delete
    3. I haven't tried anything from the Fergie line either. I have heard a few good things about the eyeshadow primer so that was something I wanted to try out. I currently use the elf eyeshadow primer and I'm not too crazy about it. The quads in the line have some beautiful colors, I just don't know if they are pigmented or not.

      Delete
    4. http://frostingandfacials.wordpress.com just posted about one of the Fergie lipsticks and I told her that neither of us had tried the products haha. She seemed to really like the lipstick so who knows? For an eyelid primer I usually use MAC Painterly Paintpot, NARS Smudgeproof primer or Urban Decay Primer Potion and they all work really well for me :)

      Delete
    5. I'll definitely check out her post! Thanks for letting me know! Lol, I'm such bargain hunter I only purchase the e.l.f one cause it was a dollar. But I am starting to find that sometimes you have to spend the money!

      Delete
    6. http://beautyandthewordsmith.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/wet-n-wild-fergie-take-on-the-day-eyeshadow-primer-review/

      I would check this review out also :) The Fergie primer might just be worth the try!

      Delete
    7. Ah sweet! I'll certainly check it out! Thanks for the link!!

      Delete