Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag!

It's been awhile since I've done a tag! I thought this one would be fun to do. It's called the Colors of the Rainbow tag. You go through the colors of the rainbow (ROY G BIV and pink and multicolored are like the bonus colors) and you chose a product that you like or is your favorite that's that color! Easy enough? That's what I thought until I had to chose products! Some of the colors I actually had a hard time with!

So let's get started!

RED
For red I chose my Betsy Johnson heels! I absolutely LOVE these heels! I got them on clearance at JC Penny for around $36 ! On the heel there is a bow and corset detailing. My favorite part of these shoes is that under them it is bright blue with a leopard type design! So pretty, I don't wear them often (since I don't really have anywhere to go in them) but I did wear them on New Years Eve and got lots of compliments! They are about 5 inches in height with a small platform. 

ORANGE

For orange I chose my Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. This is a great face wash! I use it every morning. I love the smell and it really does wake you up! The bursting beads fell really good on the face in the morning. 

YELLOW

For yellow I chose these flats! The camera does not pick up the color very well but they are actually gold, lol. I couldn't find anything yellow so I cheated and picked something gold. Oops. I got these flats from Goodwill for $8! There is like sequence all over them but it doesn't fall off and get everywhere like you would think it would. I thought these were a fun shoe. 

GREEN

For green I chose my Julie G nail polish in Gelato in Venice. It is a beautiful mint nail polish. Is mint considered green? Well it is now! This color is perfect for spring and summer!

BLUE

For blue I chose my Beyonce perfume in Pulse. I normally do not purchased celebrity perfumes cause I find that they don't really smell that great but I really like this one. It is not fruity (I am not a fan of fruity scents) and it's also not that typical celebrity perfume smell. Beyonce did good when she came out with this one!

INDIGO 
I just could not find anything for indigo :(

VIOLET/PURPLE

Of course I chose my Wet N Wild Megalength mascara! This is my holy grail mascara! It gives great length to my lashes and doesn't clump! I wish they would make a waterproof version!

PINK

I thought this was the perfect product for the color pink! Maybelline Vivids lipstick in Pink Pop! This lipstick is so vibrant and it lasts all day long!

MULTICOLORED

For multicolored I chose my Sephora palette! It's got great colors! From neutrals to bright colors. They are very pigmented and are easy to blend and work with. I especially like the yellow and blues in this palette. 



This tag was actually a little harder than I thought. I couldn't even find anything for indigo! So now it's your turn! 
I tag all my readers!


Now I am going to go make brunch!
Til next post!!













No comments:

Post a Comment