Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Favorites!

I don't really keep up with monthly favorites posts because I don't always have favorite products every month. However this month I found myself consistently using some products so I figured it was the perfect time for a favorites post!

Let's get started!


1. Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist
  • This mist was my moms and she didn't really like it anymore. She gave me this and the body lotion at the beginning of April. I have used this spray everyday since she gave it to me. It smells really good and I have definitely made a dent in the bottle. I will be purchasing some more of the products with the scent!
2. Wet n Wild Coloricon trio in "Walking on Eggshells"
  • I use the eyelid color from this trio everyday! I've hit pan recently as you can see and I am most likely going to repurchase the trio just for that color. It's a great neutral color. I occasionally use the the crease color with it if I am feeling up to doing a full eye look that morning. LOL. 
3. e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
  • I purchased this before they came out with the other shades they now carry. So mine doesn't have a shade on the sticker, however I went online to see which one it is. Looks like it is the shade "St. Lucia". I love this blush!! I wear it everyday, it is definitely my go to blush. It has some shimmer in it but not so much that it's unflattering. 
4. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
  • Lately I find myself reaching for this instead of my foundation. I use the shade "Medium Sheer Tint". This is great especially on the warmer days when you don't want a bunch of make-up on your face. This matches my skin tone pretty well. It doesn't break my face out or irritate my eczema which is a plus! 
5. EOS Lip Balm
  • These lip balms are my absolute favorite! This one is in "sweet mint". I love this one! It smells and tastes like Olive Garden mints! I purchase this lip balm every time I run out!

What products were you loving in the month of April?


Til next post!!







6 comments:

  1. I love all of these favorites! I tried them all except for the Maybelline BB Cream because I use the Revlon Photoready BB Cream. What is your favorite thing about the Maybelline BB Cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like the Revlon Photoready BB Cream?
      I think when I comes to the Maybelline BB Cream my favorite thing would have to be the color match and the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin or my eczema(I have dry sensitive skin). I find that a lot of brands don't have many color options for the BB creams and I will usually end up being to dark for the light colors but too light for the dark colors. I use medium and while it is not the greatest match it is pretty good. Also it is not greasy on my skin. I recently received a small sample of the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in a magazine and I found a very good color match with them so I'm thinking about trying it out once my Maybelline one runs out!

      Delete
  2. I love the Revlon Photoready BB and my friend who only uses Bobbi Brown face products has actually changed over and started using it. I use the shade light/medium. I also really LOVE the Smashbox Camera Ready so if you are willing to buy a high end BB cream that is definitely a great option :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I definitely want to try it. I haven't tried any other BB Creams so I really want to to see if I can find something better than the Maybelline one. How many shades does the Revlon one have? I am definitely thinking about purchasing the Smashbox one. I don't buy high end face products because of the price and I have a hard time getting my shade and for it not to irritate my skin but it seems like this one might be worth trying!

      Delete
    2. It comes in four shades...so less then the Maybelline but overall I have seen better reviews for it. If you want a good one though it just might be worth it to go for the Smashbox BB cream because it's definitely great :)

      Delete
    3. Ohh okay! Well I think I may just splurge for once and get the Smashbox one!

      Delete