Monday, July 2, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge?!

Bring it! So I was Google searching and I came across this picture.
The 30 Day Blog Challenge. (Unfortunately I have no idea who the creator of this challenge is so if anyone knows please tell me so I can give them credit. Also I have no idea how old this challenge is but I liked it, so I'm doing it anyway!). I have been super neglecting my blog lately :/ I thought that doing a 30 day challenge would help me blog every day and not continue neglecting my poor blog. I also thought that it would be a good way for you guys to get to know me. If this challenge goes well I will definitely do more of these challenges! Along with the challenge I do have some new posts that I need to work on so stay tuned for those too! Which means that some days I will have 2 new posts up!

So to kick off my day, lets start with day one of the challenge! Which will be posted right after this post. :) 
Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment