Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This or That? Beauty Tag!

Soooooo, I know I have already posted today but when I came across this I really wanted to do it now! Plus since a majority of my posts have been the 30 day challenge I thought it would be refreshing to do a different post. There's nothing wrong with posting twice in one day! Lol :)

I was browsing different blogs and came across this beauty tag on Dawns Beauty Spot blog and I thought it would be a fun tag to do! Lets get started!

MakeUp:
  • Blush or bronzer? Blush!
  • Lip gloss or lipstick? Lately, Lipstick!
  • Chapstick or lip butter? Chapstick!
  • Matte eyeshadow or sparkle? Matte!
  • Eye liner or mascara? Hmmm... mascara!
  • Gel, liquid or cream eye liner? Gel!
  • Neutral or color eyeshadow? Color!
  • Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed!
  • Waterproof or non waterproof? Non waterproof!
  • Brushes or sponges? Brushes!
  • Powder highlighter, cream or liquid? I don't use highlighters!
Nails:
  • OPI or Essie? OPI, since I've never used Essie!
  • Acrylic or natural? Natural!
  • Brights or darks? Brights!
  • Matte or shiny? Shiny!
  • Glitter or no glitter? No glitter! Atleast not on all 10 nails, that stuff is too much of a hassle to get off!
Body:
  • Perfume or body splash? Body Splash!
  • Lotion or body butter? If it's scented then body butter, only thing that doesn't burn my eczema. Scented lotion plus eczema is no fun!
  • Body wash or soap? Soap. If I do use body wash it's for my eczema so no good smelling stuff :(
  • Self tanners or natural? Natural! I don't need to tan :)
Well that's all! I tag everyone who reads this! Have fun! :)

Til next post!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for mentioning me in your post. I love this tag and have enjoyed reading your answers! These days I always choose lipstick over gloss too :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I always make sure to credit where I find things when I can! :) I used to be such a lip gloss girl and lately I have found myself loving lipstick! By the way I love your beauty blog! Just started follwing you today!

      Delete
  2. Oooo I kinda want to do this one now too :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was fun, I love tags ! Lol. I was trying to find some type of June blog challenge but I couldn't seem to find anything.

      Delete