Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day Twenty-Four & "Update"!

~ What's in your purse? ~
This is the purse that I am currently carrying. I do not remember the brand but I know that I got it at JC Penny a few years ago. Now for the picture of what's inside!

And that would be all the crap I had in my purse! I'll list off all the things in the picture.
  • Umbrella! It was raining the other day!
  • My little "emergency" kit. Just has like medicine and eczema stuff and tide to go, etc!
  • PINK body spray
  • Wallet
  • Car charger for my phone
  • House key
  • Car key
  • Chap Ice chapstick
  • L.A. COLORS lip gloss
  • Wet N Wild Lipstick
  • Baby Lips
  • Pennies
  • Keychain that came with the purse
  • Weekly ad for Rite Aid hahaha
What's in your purse?!

"Update"
Believe it or not but back to school time is starting to creep up on us! I would love to do a back to school series but I am struggling when it comes to coming up with ideas for it. So do you guys have any ideas or anything you would like to see? Leave me a comment down below!

Til next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment