Monday, July 16, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Look & Day Fifteen!

Today I wanted to do a post about my everyday look. It all started when I was going to post a FOTD (face of the day) yesterday and realized since I started working my routine is the same so My Everyday Makeup Look post was born! Once school picks back up I will be doing some FOTD's because my makeup varies depending on my outfit, so I guess this is technically my everyday makeup look for work! Let's begin!


(please excuse my crappy cell pic!)

So let's start off with me saying that I do not wear foundation or concealer so we will get straight to my eyes.

On my whole lid under my shadow I have a white cream shadow as a base to make my colors pop and last all day. In the  inner corners of my eyes I am wear Cloud by Prestige. On my lid I have a grey from a The Color Workshop quad that I have (it was featured in my whats in my makeup bag post). On my outer corners and crease I am wearing a black also from my The Color Workshop quad. In my water line I am wearing a black eyeliner by The Color Workshop. To top it off I am wearing Wet N Wild megaprotien mascara on my lashes!

On my cheeks I am wearing an e.l.f. blush from their contouring blush and bronzing powder duo.

Lastly, on my lips I am wearing a Wet N Wild megalast lipstick in Bare it all (my new favorite!!!) , and a L'oreal HIP lip gloss in Honest on top.

This is pretty much what I wear to work! Quick and easy!

Now onto Day Fifteen of the 30 day blog challenge!

~ Something you don't leave your house without ~
I'm sure you all guessed it! My cell phone! I have the T-Mobile G2X. Now a few months ago I would freak out if I would leave my phone at home, but lately I honestly think I could leave it home and it not even phase me. Although I always make sure to have my phone on me. You never know what could happen and you could end up really needing you cell phone.


Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment