Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day Three!


~ Your favorite store~

As simple as this post should be, I find it kind of hard! I'm not sure I could truely say that I have a favorite store. Therefore I will just mention 2 stores that I find myself in quite often!

These are two stores that I find myself in a lot. They are both very affordable. Wet seal always has very good sales and that is what I love about them. Buy one get one for a penny, 5 for $20 (which is a sale I love! I get all my camis from them!) Forever 21 is a great place to find affordable cute jewelry! (and clothes!) The only thing that I dislike about Forever 21 is that the stores always tend to be extremely messy. I can only shop for so long before I go insane in that store! Both of these stores take up a majority of my wardrobe!


Til next post!

Happy 4th of July!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment