Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day Twenty-Three!

~ 20 facts about you ~
This should be interesting! Well, here we go!
 
  1. I'm 19
  2. I was born in France
  3. I'm going into my junior year of college
  4. I have danced since 8th grade
  5. I used to cheer and twirl baton
  6. I have a slight sneaker obsession
  7. I love animal print
  8. I want to be a Drug Enforcement Agent
  9. I want to play rugby
  10. My favorite color is purple
  11. I am learning to coupon! (Haha, thanks to one of my customers)
  12. My Meme taught me how to crochet when I was younger
  13. I love anything owls! I have necklaces,rings, shirts, a keychain, a mug and a tea set!
  14. I am terrified of spiders and by terrified I mean I have cried because my mom wouldn't come kill one.
  15. Thunderstorms scare me
  16. I have two tattooes
  17. I have 14 piercings
  18. I'm not really a people person
  19. I named my car Jeffrey
  20. I love horror/scary movies, that's pretty much all I watch
Well that wasn't toooo bad! Once I started getting closer to 20 I was running out of things to say!

Til next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment