Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wet N Wild Haul & Day Twenty One!

So last night I got rid of a BUNCH of my makeup, crazy! It had to be done! So needless to say I had to buy some new makeup to replace it all! This week at Rite Aid they have 40% off all Wet N Wild cosmetics and a $3 up reward when you spend $8 on Wet N Wild Products. I took advantage of this for sure!

Under each picture I'll have the retail price and the sale price along with the name/colors.
Let's get started!

Coloricon Trios


 Eyeliners and Nail Polish


Blush and Bronzer


 I purchased 12 items for about $16 and got a $3 up reward that I used on a clearance Heat Protectant for my hair bringing the cost of that to $.24!! So I must say I did well!

Now onto Day Twenty One!

~ A photo of something that makes you happy ~

Dance! I have been dancing since about 8th grade. I started with tap and have taken ballet, jazz, hiphop, lyrical,modern and pointe :) I just love dancing. I think it is great exercise and I enjoy it very much! I haven't danced since my freshmen year of college and I miss it soooo much!

Well that's all for today!

Til next post!














No comments:

Post a Comment