Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NOTD & Day Seventeen!

NOTD! Nail of the day! Well technically it would be nail of the week since I change my polish every week not everyday lol! Anyway! I purchased two nail polishes this week and wanted to share them with you because I love them!




 I have been dying to get my hands on a mint colored nail polish! I saw one on eyeslipsface.com but I just didn't want to order one thing from them and with this heat I'm pretty sure my makeup would come melted! eeek! So at work the other night I came across this polish!

It is a Julie G nail polish in the color Gelato In Venice. They retail for $3.99 which isn't bad. The white is a Sinful Colors polish in Snow Me White. They retail for $1.99! Both polishs are very true to color. The color in the bottle is the color you get when you paint your nails! Which is great! I hate buying a polish and the color in the bottle is not how it comes out on your nails. One coat pretty much does the trick for both polishes. Of course you can put two, but you can definitely get away with just one. I am very happy with both the polishes! I already own tons of Sinful Colors polishes but this is my first Julie G one and I will definitely be purchasing more of her polishes!

Now onto day seventeen of the 30 day blog challenge!


~Your celebrity crush ~
Oh buddy! Pretty sure I have like a bajillion celebrity crushes but I guess I'll just choose one! LOL!

Ah yes, Johnny Depp! I absolutely love him! He is soooo gorgeous and an amazing actor! He takes on these crazy unique roles and does such a great job! I love all his movies especially movies he does with Tim Burton! :)

Til next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment