Friday, July 27, 2012

Foundation foundation foundation!!! & Day 26!

So today I went to the mall with a friend and we walked past Sephora so I decided to go in. I ended up having the lady match me to a foundation. And what do you know she did it! I have been having so much troubling matching a foundation to my face. My friends always chose too dark, I always chose too light and I'm pretty sure the lady at the Clinque counter just didn't know what she was doing.
She got it on her first try! I was soooo happy, but that was only phase one. The next part was the real test, how would it react with my skin. I have really sensitive skin and bad eczema so I can't really use many products which is unfortunate. She put the foundation all over my face and told me she would give me a sample so I could test it with my skin. I walked around the store for about 10 minutes and decided to get it. If my skin didn't like it, it would have reacted very quickly. Now its about 9pm and my face is still fine which means this was a great buy!! My skin is not freaking out whatsoever! (if anything happens to change in the next few days I will update, but I HIGHLY doubt anything will as it only takes a few minutes for my skin to react to something it "doesn't like")

 So now to present to you the foundation I purchased!


This is the Instant Radiance Foundation from the SEPHORA collection in Medium 28 Camel. It was $22 and honestly I wasn't too thrilled about the price when I first saw it but as I thought about it, it's worth it. Foundation is something I can't really buy in cheap brands because of my skin so I didn't mind spending the $22 on it. It matches my skin perfect! It doesn't look like I have make up on and it doesn't cake over my eczema patches. It provides meduim to full coverage. It is oil free, non-comedogenic, fragrance free and paraben free and my skin is loving it! If you have sensitive skin I recommend giving this foundation a try.

I also purchased a new moisterizer and facial cleanser today to try out, so I will definitely be talking about those at the end of the week once I've gotten a chance to test them out. Fingers crossed they work!

Now onto Day 26!!

~ Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since then ~

Side note: I totally stopped in the middle of this blog to go to McDonalds! Haha, putting a McDonalds in my town was a bag idea! End side note!


5 years ago I was 14. So I was a sophomore in highschool. WOW!! Crazy to think back to then. Well I have changed a lot, considering I am an adult now (or as I call myself a "Half Adult") Lol. I am not as much of a people person as I used to be, I just hate people sometimes lol. I was really just your typical immature 14 year old haha, I honestly can't remember how I was hahaha. Oh well.


Til next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment