Thursday, July 12, 2012

imPRESS Press-On Pedicure Review!

While browsing the Walmart clearance section with my grandma last week, I stumbled upon this.


imPRESS press-on pedicure! If you are not familiar with this product they are press-on toe nails. When I saw them I thought that they were just so cute! Now I'm not going to lie I was very skeptical about the whole press-on nail thing. I just kept thinking of those cheap press-on nails from like middle school that never stayed on. But for just $3.00 I figured why not just give them a try! It comes with 24 toe nail covers in 12 sizes and is said to last up to a week. Each set also comes with a nail buffer and a prep pad. All the nails (aside from the big toe ones) have tabs on them with numbers ("size") which is helpful when you find a nail that fits your toe you can just grab the other one that has the same number. The tabs break clean off. No need for filing!



I must say I was very pleased with this product and I do recommend it! I purchased these on July 5th and I took them off tuesday the 10th. The adhesive that is used is very good and holds up well. I even went swimming with these on and that did not affect them at all.

The only time I seemed to have a problem was when I had work. I have to wear sneakers at work and I found that the pressure from the top of the sneakers on the toes caused a bit of discomfort. I think the nails probably could have lasted a few more days but I think because I had to wear sneakers for work it was causing the nails to start coming out of place. That little downfall doesn't bother me at all because I not going to put these on just to walk around in sneakers. Lol!

Now go get yourself some press-on toe nails!

~ Day Eleven for the 30 day challenge will be posted after this review, I didn't want to pack too much into one post!~

Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment