Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fun Sparkle Nails

I feel bad that I am not posting as much as I would like but I have like bloggers block or something! Because I just keep drawing blanks when it comes to ideas for posts :( hopefully that changes soon!

So I thought I would just put up a quick nail "tutorial".
Enjoy!

^These are the products I used. Unfortunately they don't have names on them. I used a Wet N Wild fast dry, 2 L.A. Colors polishs and an Ulta Limited Edition Sparkle polish^


^First I painted my nails Blue with the L.A. Colors polish (I put the Wet N Wild fast dry on first, that way the blue polish will not stain my nails^

^ Then I took the silver sparkle polish and painted about half of my nail with it (in the picture you can't see it well but in person it is very noticeable.^

^ Lastly once the silver sparkle dried I painted about half of that with a purple/blue sparkle polish, then topped it off with a top coat!^


This can be done with any colors! So have fun with it! :)


Til next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment