Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ScentSationals Wickless Candles Review

Recently my grandma got me a ScentSationals Candle warmer and I wanted to share my thoughts on the product with you guys! I have the Aspen Star Mini Warmer. This plugs straight into the wall just like a night light. You take the topper out and place a scent cube in (which are sold seperately, but you can get them from WalMart for $2.00! They come with 6 scent cubes per pack and there are so many to choose from! I sat in WalMart the other day just sniffing all of them!). Once you turn it on te lightbulb will be what melts the wax. I absolutely love this warmer!! It's a great alternative to burning candles (since my mom doesn't trust me with candles in my room, but I understand why LOL I don't trust myself!). It doesn't take long at all for the scent to fill the whole room! I definitely recommend this product!


"Update"
I want to use the other half of this post as a bit of an update! I am starting to redo my room! I needed a change because the last time I really did my room was in the middle of High School, and now going into my junior year of college and actually living at home now I figured I want my room to represent me better! So let the room redo begin! I will definitely be sharing the things I doing with you guys, and will share the finished "product" lol. Also, I have a lot of projects I have been planning to keep myself occupied so look out for some tutorials, possibly giveaways! and lots of other things.



While on the room redo subject, heres a sneak peak of some art that will be calling my wall home!


Til next post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment