Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Favorites!

While I am not getting this post up when I originally wanted to, all that matters is that it's getting done. So without further ado here is my first monthly favorites post! Because I had decided in the middle of April that I would be starting monthly favorites I do not have too many products for this month so bare with me because my May favorites should have more. Also a little side note, since school is out in a week I should be posting more often! I have been going through something in my personal life but I told myself I will NOT neglect my blog!
So here we go!

        Flavor To Go!!


I figured i'd start off with something tasty! This past month I have been drinking these like crazy!! I love these packets because they are very low in calories and help me drink a lot of water because i'm not a huge fan of water. It is boring to me lol. So I love these things!





Dutch Braid!!                         




I have been loving the dutch braid for a quick way to throw my bangs out of my face and it still look somewhat cute instead of sloppy. I had pretty much been rocking my bangs in a dutch braid the last 2 weeks of April with my hair in a bun!





    Epielle Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissues!!
I actually found this brand of cleansing tissues at the end of march and I had purchase the Cucumber ones. I could not stand the smell of them!! It was terrible. So when I went back to buy new ones I saw that they had Aloe Vera ones, they smell so good! They don't burn my eczema which is great and they do get a fairly good amount of your makeup off! I paid $2.00 at Big Lots for these!



Wet N Wild Lipstick!!        






This Wet N Wild lipstick is in the shade 528A. I found myself grabbing for this almost every morning. Its a light pink color and I feel it gave me just enough color especially on those days where I wasn't really dressing up but wanted some lipstick.








       Wet N Wild Nail Polish!!



My nails have seen this coral color pretty much ALL April! I have a thing for corals and I think this one is just pretty and compliments my skin tone! I got it for $ .99 at CVS. It is Wet N Wild Megalast, the mini ones in the color Club Havana.












Unfortunately that's all the things I have for you for this monthly favorites! Stay tuned for more posts!
til next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment