Saturday, April 28, 2012

Accent Nail!

Something that has been "in" lately is accent nails. Basically this is when you (typically) paint your ring finger a different color than the rest. Your ring finger doesn't have to be the accent nail, it can be any nail your little heart desires. As you will see in one picture it's not just the ring finger I do differently. I personally love doing this because I think it is a fun way to spice up your nail polish look! So I thought I would show you some ways that I incorporate this 'trend' in my nail looks.


Picture 1 and 2
       In picture 1 and 2(my friends nails) is just simply adding sparkle polish to the ring finger. Easy, quick and fun way to spice up those nails!

Picture 4
       In this picture I chose two colors that I thought complimented eachother well. I painted my ring finger with the darker color but you could surely do it the other way around and paint your ring finger the lighter color.

Picture 3
       In this picture you see that not only is my ring finger painted differently but so are 2 others. This was just me having fun with my polishes one night. I picked 3 colors that I thought looked good together and that were 'springy' colors. My ring finger just has sparkle polish on top while my pinky is a blue and my middle is an orange. I thought this was just a fun look and so far is my favorite.

Now go get some nail polish and paint those nails!

Stay tuned for monday when I do my very first monthly favorites post!


No comments:

Post a Comment