Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mini Mall Haul!

So on this lovely  rainy day, my friend and I went to the mall! Personally I love hauls! I love watching hauls on YouTube and "reading" them on peoples blogs because it always gives me ideas for my next shopping trip so I decided I would share with you all the things I got today. I will list the store the item is from as well as the price! Enjoy! :)

            Cheetah Print Dress



Now, I am usually not a fan of dresses. At all, but I really thought this was cute and the fact that it is cheetah print just made it all the better. I actually look nice in it lol. I  got this dress from DEB and it on sale for $18.83, originally $26.00.
Excuse my bad photo for the dress! It has a cinched waist which I like. While it's suppose to define your waist, I have a large chest, so it comes up a little higher than normal but pair with a cute belt it looks just fine!






Orange Tank top              




This tank top has a high-low hem, which I have been
very fond of. There is detailing on the bottom front
and the back. I got this tank at WetSeal for a penny.
Thats right a penny. They have a buy one get one for
a penny sale, these sales can include shoes, accessories and clothes. You pay for the more expensive item.
The other item I purchased is a gift so I am not going
to put the picture up.






                       Chunky Gold Ring
 I purchased this ring from Forever 21 for $3.80. My problem with rings is I always buy rings that fit my ring fingers as if I don't have 8 other fingers that I could put rings on. So I made sure that this did not fit my ring finger! It fits my right pinky. This ring is silver and the large oval in the middle is a gold metallic color. When you look at it up close (or as the flash nicely made noticable) you can see the shimmer in the gold part.



 Chunky Silver/Purple Ring                  




I also purchased this ring from Forever 21 but for $4.80. This one is also silver but with purple detailing. I love purple! It's my favorite color. The ring almost covers about 2/3 of my pointer finger so it is pretty long. I am really liking the style of rings that cover a majority of your finger.





                    Lipstick



I got this lipstick from Forever 21. It was
$1.50. It is in the shade 04, coral/pink. The
sticker on top of the tube it what drew me to
the color because that's what I thought it was
going to be. After getting it and opening it
up it was a little darker than the sticker but still
pretty. My friend and I both got this color.
Corals are the colors that look good with my skin
tone.





                        
L.A. COLORS nail polish                

Lastly I got these polishes at TJ Maxx for $6.00.
They are the L.A. COLORS Color Craze  Limited Edition Series fro spring break. It comes with 7 colors. Unfortunately they do not have names on the bottle. The set comes with a Purple/Blue sparkle, Purple, Pink with gold shimmer, Hot Pink, Neon Orange, Turquoise and a blue sparkle. These colors are perfect for spring and summer. I love bright nail polishes.




Face Mask
I got this face mask from Forever 21. It is the Coconut ultra hydrating shea butter mask. I have very dry sensitive skin and eczema on my face so I am always looking for things to keep my face moisterized. I read a lot of reviews about people saying it has left their face feeling very moisterized after and the lady that rung me up said that it is a very popular mask that sells quickly. I figure for a $1.80 it was worth a try so I picked up 2. After I try it out I will do a review for you guys.


Hope you enjoy this super mini haul!
Til next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment