Monday, April 16, 2012

Sally Hanson Salon Effects Review!

That's right! A review. I have been meaning to start doing reviews on products because well, I like reviews! I like to read peoples reviews on products before I get them just to see what I may be in for. So today I will be doing a review on the Sally Hanson Salon Effects. I've always looked at them in the drugstore but always passed on buying them cause well I just couldn't get myself to spend around $9 for them when I don't even spend that much on a nail polish. While I was in Big Lots the other day, I was in the beauty isle (of course). If a store has a beauty isle I will be there before I leave! But back on topic! I came across a shelf FULL of the Salon Hanson Salon Effects. Now of course since I was in Big Lots they only had one color and the color was 150 GROOVE. Which I was okay with cause I like neon colors, and the best part it was only $3!!! So I figured if I really wanted to try them, might as well get it there at that cheap price!


I was excited to get back to my dorm to try them out! Soon to find that I would be disappointed![ I was not intending my first review to be a negative one :( ] When I was doing them I found that they ripped VERY easily so some of my nails where not completely covered, I also found it a pain when trying to smooth them out on your nail. I think the thing I disliked most about them was taking them off! You take them off just like regular nail polish, but it is so messy and sticky when it starts coming off. My hands were gross. Honestly I would have rather spent the time to paint my nails then use these. The only thing I liked about this product was the color. I loved the vibrant green. Unfortunately this product was a miss for me! If you have tried these out, let me know how they worked for you!

Til next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment