Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter!

I still can't believe it is already april! Easter is right around the corner. I thought i'd do a post just like my Valentine's Day post but with Easter. So here are some cute DIY's for easter! Of course Pinterest is where I browse to find ideas! Man, am I addicted to that website! Haha, and of course the title of the pictures will be linked so just click on the title and it will take you to the site (if the pin has a source)! :)

Here we go!

Easter Bunny Checkerboard Cake!
Pinned Image
Come on, who doesn't love an excuse to eat cake! Enough said! :)
For instructions on how to make this lovely cake click on the title and it will bring you to the website!

Healthy Easter Snack for the little ones!

Pinned Image
This is a cute idea for parents who want to mix it up and not give too much candy to the children.

Easter Wreath!
Pinned Image

I LOVE wreaths so of course I found one for Easter! A carrot wreath, how cute! Unfortunately this was linked to spam, but I'm sure if you search it on lovely google there should be instructions somewhere!

Easter Chick Deviled Eggs!
Pinned Image

A cute way to spruce up your deviled eggs! These little chicks are adorable and it doesn't really take up much time to make. Just like making normal deviled eggs but just cutting them in a different spot and giving them faces!

Carrot Utensils?!
Pinned Image

Well not literally! This is great if you are having a lot of people over for dinner! Cute way to set out utensils, preferably for the children, lol. This wouldnt take up too much time either so perfect for all the busy people!


I hope everyone enjoys their Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment