Monday, July 29, 2013

Beauty Through The Decades: 70's!


It's Monday already! Which means it's time for this weeks beauty through the decades post. Today we are going back to the 70's! [insert disco dancing here]. Our guest blogger is Farrah from IT Girl! Unfortunately (again) I was unable to do a look for this post. I promise I will be back next week with a look. Everything is still hectic and I have no idea where my camera cord is. I must go on the hunt for that asap! -End Rant-

Today is all about Farrah and her 70's look, be sure to head over to her blog IT Girl to check out her post on her 70's look. 


For Farrah's 70's look she wanted to go for bold makeup. 
Farrah had 5 steps that went into creating her look. 
             1- Blue eyeshadow
                2- Wing your eyeliner
                         3-Tons and tons of mascara
 4- Pucker up!
5- Final Touch
For more info on her steps click here to be redirected to her post!

Doesn't she just look lovely?! I love all the exaggeration of the eyelashes! 

To head on over to Farrah's blog click here and be sure to check out some of her other posts as well!


Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment