Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beauty Blog Challenge: Day 20!

Favorite Mascara

It is not secret that this is my favorite mascara! This is the Wet N Wild Megalength Waterproof Mascara. I use this ALL the time. I used to use the regular one that wasn't waterproof and I loved it so when I found out they finally had a waterproof version I was ecstatic! This mascara makes my lashes nice and long and separates them perfectly. It doesn't clump on my lashes. I apply this to my top and bottom lashes. Definitely a holy grail product. I can't even tell you how many tubes I've gone through.

What is your favorite mascara?

Til next post!

2 comments:

  1. I have nvr tried Wet N Wild Mascaras! I don't know why because I love a lot of their other products. I guess I just always assumed they wouldn't be very good! haha I will have to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! Can't beat the price either, only around $3 ! So if it doesn't work at least it didn't hurt your wallet lol. I'm not sure how well it works with holding a curl. My lashes naturally have a pretty good curl so I don't use an eye lash curler often.

      Delete