Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Collaboration with Elegant Rebel Beauty: Khloe K Inspired Makeup!

So today I was honored to be apart of Stephanie's, from Elegant Rebel Beauty, Try this look Tuesday. If you are unfamiliar with Try this look Tuesday here's what happens. Every week Stephanie partners up with another blogger to recreate celebrity looks. She chooses a celeb look for the blogger to recreate and photograph and vice versa. This week I tackled a Khloe K look and Stephanie dominated a Deborah Ann Woll look!

~Deborah's look~

I chose Deborah because she just really reminded me of Stephanie. Between the hair color and the facial features I thought it was a look that she would be able to pull off well. I really thought the colors in the look would compliment Stephanie just as well as it complimented her.

~Stephanie's Recreation~

Stephanie did an amazing job replicating it to a T! It looks great with her hair and brow color! Absolutely love this replication! She looks gorgeous!

Make sure to head over to Elegant Rebel Beauty for the post to see more on this look from Stephanie.



~Khloe's Look~

~My Recreation~ 

Stephanie says: "I chose this Khloe Kardashian look for Ally because something about Khloe’s smile reminded me of her. I was pleased to learn that Ally loves purple and had fun with this look. Isn't her eye makeup cool? And she totally nailed Khloe’s awesome brows! Thank you so much Ally! You’re beautiful!" 


I loved my look! Purple is my favorite color and I love doing bold looks so when Stephanie sent this picture to me I was beyond excited to replicate it! I did do a few things different so that it would compliment my eye shape better. Khloe had eyeliner top and bottom and that doesn't look well on me. This was an amazing experience. I am so glad Stephanie contacted me to participate in this collab. It is such a wonderful idea. I've never picked a look for someone else to replicate so it was a fun first time for me. I loved working with Stephanie on this! 

~Products I Used~ 


Sephora Palette (Colors I used have a box around them)
Wet N Wild megalength mascara, waterproof
Rimmel London ScandalEYES eye shadow stick in Witness White
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Punk Purple 
e.l.f. Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft nude
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Peach Petal

~Tutorial~


Apply the Rimmel London eye shadow stick everywhere you are going to put shadow. The lid, crease and a little above. Apply the light purple in the inner corners and the dark purple everywhere else. Work with it until you get the shape that you are going for with your shadow. I always go for the cat eye look because it is my favorite. After you want to take the light purple and dab it on top of the dark purple. I did this to lighten up the shadow. Take the e.l.f. cream liner in punk purple and line your lower lash line with it. Then take the dark purple shadow and go over it to set the liner. Apply the Wet N Wild megalength mascara to your top and bottom lashes. Take the baked blush in Peachy Cheeky and apply a generous amount on the apples of your cheeks. Lastly apply the Revlon lipstick in Soft nude then a cost of the Revlon lipgloss in Peach Petal on top. 

Voilà! 

I just want to say thank you again to Stephanie for letting me be apart of Try this look Tuesday. It was a great experience and I had loads of fun. Stephanie will be doing a 50's look for the Beauty Through The Decades series so stayed tuned for another collab between us!

Make sure to head on over to Stephanie's blog Elegant Rebel Beauty to check out the other lovely blogger that was apart of today's Try this look Tuesday and to see the other look that Stephanie recreated! 

Til next post!





2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing on you and you chose such a great look for Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete