Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Update!

Happy New Year everyone!!
I know, I know. I have been MIA since my last post. I was having trouble juggling school and work so trying to throw blogging in the mix was pretty much IMPOSSIBLE! I also was having like bloggers block. I just wasn't sure what I wanted to blog about or what direction I wanted to take my blog in the new year. So I have just a few changes!
1. I am going to be pre writing some blogs on the weekend, that way if I am swamped with homework and don't have time to make a post I have backup posts that are already written. This way I can post days a week!
2. I am going to be doing lots of reviews! I love reviews and trying new products. Want me to review something? email me -> allthings_ally@yahoo.com
3.I'm hoping that soon I will have a new camera for pictures, because my cell just is not cutting it anymore.
4. I've got a list of things to appear on the blog (reviews, collection posts, tags, etc!) so stay tuned! (I know I've said this like twice before but this time I have found a way to keep everything organized so that I do not neglect the blog!)

With that said coming later today with be the first offical blog of 2013!

Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment