Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jewelry Organization/Storage!

Hello Jewelry Tree! 
So recently I purchased this jewelry tree organizer for $7.49! I thought it was a cute way to display my jewelry rather than keeping it all in drawers. I absolutely love it! It is great for my jewelry collection because my collection is not that large so it fits everything perfectly! (If you have a larger collection you may not be able to use it as your only means of storage/organization like I mostly did).






There are 2 holes on each leaf, so that you can hang your earrings from them. With some of my earrings I was able to hang both earrings in one hole, making more space, however with the studs you have to have one earring per hole. There are long branches and short branches that do not have leaves on them. On these I keep my rings, my bracelets and some of my shorter necklaces. A majority of my necklaces are sitting in the bottom part of the tree. As you see in the picture I keep my 4 chunky bracelets sitting in front of the tree. I do have some necklaces that do not fit on/in this jewelry tree. Those necklaces are "tacked" to a cork board or the wall over my desk/vanity. 

All in all I definitely love this jewelry tree! It does exactly what I need it to do and works great with my relatively small collection!

How do you store your jewelry?

Til next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment