Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Products!

Hello everyone!
So recently I have purchased some new beauty products, exciting! I wanted to share them with you. I will be trying them out for a few weeks then I will be doing a full review on most of them! This is pretty much my first impression of the products.
So with that said, let's get started!






~Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes~

They were $5.99 for 40 pre-moistened towelettes. I've never used this brand before, I usually just grab the cheap store brand makeup removal towelettes. I have a lot of problems with different brands burning my face because I do have eczema. So we shall see if this brand is a keeper.













~Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB cream~

I am very excited to finally try out a BB cream! I got mine in the shade medium. It costed a little more than $7 at Wal-Mart. It is 1 fl. oz. When I tested it out in the store for color it blended right in so I am hoping it looks good when I apply it all over my face. I will be trying this out for a week or two then I will be doing a full review!




~New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer~

I also purchased this at Wal-Mart for close to $3! It is 1 fl. oz. I have used it twice under my Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation. So far I like it, I was nervous when I first squeezed it into my hand because it looks like there is shimmer in it and it is like a silver color, but when I put it on my face it all blended in. So far so good with this product, and great price!










~New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder~

Another NYC product, it was also around $3! It is in the color translucent. I got this to set the BB cream with because I already have a powder that I set my foundation with (which I will mention next). I've never used a translucent powder before so I am curious to see how this one will work. Mainly because I have tan skin, so I don't want it to make me look ghostly. We shall see how it works, expect a review for this one also!







~Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder~

I picked this up at Wal-Mart (wow, I go there too much!) I paid $3.97! I got it in the color Creamy Beige. This is the first time I have found a powder to match my skin tone. After paying $22 at Sephora for a powder that was way too dark I was excited to find a powder that was way cheaper and match my skin tone!









~Maybelline New York Baby Lips~

This was around $3. This is not my first baby lips product, however it is the first one I've picked up that is tinted. I recently just finished a baby lips in Peppermint, it was just a clear one. This one is in peach kiss. It is a nude color and I thought it would be perfect to wear on top of my nude lipsticks rather than just using a regular clear lip balm. I'm curious to see if I will like the concept of a tinted lip balm.






That's all the products that I have recently picked up. I will definitely be posting full reviews of the BB cream,  the translucent powder, and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder once I have had a chance to test them all out. 

Til next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment