Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scarves!!

I used to be really into the "scene" type scarves. Don't get me wrong i still love them! I own like 6 :) But now big chunky scarves are starting to catch my eye! I just love what you can do with them, especially infinity scarves. Those days when you just want to wear a simple tee, throw a chunky scarf on to 'spice' up your tee! Simple and easy ! No effort.
As i was browsing the interwebs (lol) I came across a picture of this scarf that someone posted.
When i saw this scarf i absolutely fell in love! This scarf is just so different and chunky and i love it! So i started thinking, you know what I'm going to make it! So I think a trip to the store for some yarn is well needed! Yarn and crochet needles are on my list! Its been a while since I've crocheted and I can't wait to get back into it!
This scarf is definitly something I will be making in the near future! and I will be sure to post a picture of how mine turns out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment