Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Introduction"

So I am going to give blogging another chance! Therefore i present you with... The awkward first blog!
Haha, So my name is Allyson and I am currently a college student. I have a good bit of free time and aside from homework I wanted to find something else to do in my free time. I love makeup. For me makeup is an art form and our faces as the blank canvas. I do not use makeup to hide flaws but to show my creativity. With that said i also love doing all types of nail designs, from simple designs to complicated themed designs. Also DIY projects, ohhh DIY projects! I absolutely LOVE DIY projects. I think that they are just so much fun to do! Now that that is all said, this blog will be me sharing my interest and love for these things! From showing you how to create makeup looks to nail tutorials to DIY projects to any random thing i feel like sharing!!
So stay tuned!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment