Monday, January 16, 2012

Mini 'Emergency Kit'!

That's right! A mini emergency kit. Similar to a first aid kit but personalized for the individual!
I have recently just made myself one, and it always stays in my purse! I do not leave my house without it! It has come in handy many times, i acutally do reach for it alot. I have two emergency kits. The one i will be sharing with you and my ezcema emergency kit, which is also always on me! (That one just has my oinments and creams and ace bandages.)You can put anything you want in your mini emergency kit, I just thought i would share with you guys what i keep in mine! Once my mom saw mine she made herself one too!

My mini emergency kit is just a small makeup bag, which you can pick up just about anywhere!
Inside!
*Travel Q-Tips
*Energy Sheets
*Tide To Go Mini
*Glasses cleaner
*Ibuprofen
*Allergy medicine
*Bandaids
*Variety of other medicines
*Clean and Fresh teeth wipe

You can put whatever you wish in your emergency kit! I am soon going to update mine before i go back to school. With a mini tooth brush, tooth paste and mouth wash and a couple other things! I may need a bigger makeup bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment