Sunday, February 24, 2013

Organization/Storage Tip: Scarves!

For today's post I am going to share with you how I store my scarves. I used to keep them in a drawer but they were just taking up too much room and I had other things that need to be put in the drawer. As I was browsing the Dollar General I saw that they had over the door hangers. I purchased one in purple for only $2!


There are 2 large hooks. One on each side. There is also 8 smaller hooks. Since I took this picture I have added 3 more scarves to the rack. On each large hook, I have 2 scarves. I have 1 scarf on each small hook and the bottom row and have recently added 2 more scarves to the top row. This rack hangs on the door of my bedroom. I love this for scarf storage. It is simple and it displays all my scarves so that I don't have to go searching around a drawer for the scarf that I want! There is currently 9 scarves on the rack. 

How do you store your scarves?

Til next post!
P.S. Next week I will share how I store and organize my makeup! Keep an eye out for that post!



No comments:

Post a Comment