Thursday, February 7, 2013

Coming Soon!

So this post is to just let you guys know what kinds of posts to be expecting and somethings that I am working on!

  • I'm am going to get some reviews up on the bb cream and stay matte powder that I talked about in a previous post!
  • I have a package of products from e.l.f. cosmetics that I purchased that should be here today! So expect a haul and then I was will also be doing some reviews on those products too because I purchased some items that I have never tried before from them. More on that to come next week.
  • There will be a few posts involving make-up looks! I have a few eye looks that I would love to share with you all!
  • Reviews on some new skin care products. Of course after I post my nighttime skin care routine I would find new products that work better. I won't be posting an updated routine until I have followed through with it for at least a month or so.
  • Possibly some recipes!
Things I am working on:
* My first giveaway
* Series. I want to pick a theme for each month an do a series.  All the posts for the month will have to do with that theme. If any of you have ideas for themes please feel free to share! :)

Also if you guys have any suggestions for a post or would like me to post about something in particular please let me know in a comment or shoot me an email at allthings_ally@yahoo.com

Til next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment