Friday, February 8, 2013

e.l.f. Cosmetics Haul!

My package came! Got here yesterday right before I left for class! So today I am going to share with you what I purchased from e.l.f. There are a few products that I will be doing full reviews on once I have used them for about 2 weeks. 
My favorite thing about e.l.f. is how affordable the products are! They have an Essentials line where everything is $1-$2, a studio line were everything is $3-$6 and a mineral line $3-8. Unless you are purchasing a kit or gift set those are the prices of the products. 
Check them out at www.eyeslipsface.com

Let's get started!
*My total for my purchase was $25 and I received 15 items. I had free shipping with their spend $25 and get free shipping promotion. They have this promotion very often, it is usual the only time I purchase.*



  • 1 blending eye brush-> $1
  • 3 eyeshadow brushes-> $1 each; $3 total
  • 1 eye crease brush-> $1
  • 1 pack of eyelash curler replacement pads-> $1

  • 2 eyelid primer-> $1 each; $2 total
    • They actually forgot to send me one of my primers, so I contacted them and they just shipped me another one this morning! One thing I love about e.l.f. is their customer service. I have always had a good experience with them!
  • 2 Jumbo eyeshadow sticks->$2 each; $4 total 
    • Full review to come!

  • 1 Daily brush cleanser ->$3
  • 1 Eyebrow kit ->$3
    • in Dark
  • 1 Maximum Coverage Concealer ->$3
    • in Beige 
      • Full review to come!
  • 1 Lip exfoliator -> $3
  • 1 pair of eyelashes ->$1
    • in Dramatic
      • Full review to come!  

That is everything that I purchased from e.l.f. 
Stay tuned for a full review on the Jumbo Eyeshadow sticks, Maximum Coverage Concealer and the Dramatic eyelashes!

*What are your favorite products from e.l.f.?
*What products by them would you recommend?

Til next post!




2 comments:

  1. Nice haul...i've hit pan on the eyebrow kit, and i just placed an order for the complete coverage concealer, i hope its not too light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my first time using their eyebrow kit. I take it since you hit pan that you like the product?
      It's also my first time using the concealer, I noticed that the colors on line look a little darker than what the product looks like. At least for the color I purchased that was the case.

      Delete