Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Clothing Haul!

Boy has it been forever since I have blogged! I was so busy with school and work I could never find the time to post. However, the semester is over! Thank goodness. So be prepared for some posts! I will be blogging at least twice a week!

So enough babbling and let's get into this haul! 


Skater Skirts!

  • Lately I have been loving the skater skirt trend and definitely wanted to get my hands on some! I got two simple ones and a dressier one for my Christmas outfit!
Store: Target
Price: ON SALE: $7.48


Store: DEB
Price: $16.90


Store: Rainbow
Price: $12.99


Palazzo Pants!

  • When I first saw palazzo pants the first thought that came to mind was "hmm way to roomy for me". I am definitely all about skinny jeans and leggings. However, the girl at Wet Seal talked me into buying a pair and I now love them! They are so comfortable!

Store: Rainbow
Price: ON SALE: $10.00


Store: Wet Seal
Price: $22.90 ( if i recall correctly)

Shirts!


Store: DEB
Price: ON SALE: $8.50



Store: Rainbow
Price: ON SALE: $7.00



Store: Walmart
Price: $9.88

Sweaters! 



Store: Wet Seal
Price: ON SALE: Around 12.50, can't remember the exact price!


Store: Target
Price: ON SALE: $12.48


Store: Wet Seal
Price: ON SALE: $10.30


What are some things that you have purchased lately? and what are some trends that you are just loving??

Let me know if you guys want to see a look book featuring some of these items!




Til next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment