Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Make-up Madness Series!

Finally ! I came up with a "series" to do! I am calling it make-up madness. I am going to be sharing with you guys the collections of the different brands of makeup that I own and what I think about their products. Also which ones I think are hits and misses. The posts will be broken up by brand. I really like posts like this because it gives people an idea of what products are really good and which ones may not be worth investing in. 

Make-up Madness will start tomorrow with my first post being e.l.f. cosmetics essentials.  The rest of the posts will follow in this order:

  • e.l.f. cosmetics studio collection
  • wet n wild cosmetics collection
  • maybelline new york cosmetics collection
  • Revlon cosmetics collection 
  • Drug store cosmetics miscellaneous 
I hope you guys enjoy this little series and I hope to do more after this one!

Til next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment